This morning I read a chilling and amazing obituary of a 25-year old Russian journalist who was apparently shot in the head for reporting on fascism in her country. It's worth sharing:
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
and now for an obituary
I have this Economist problem. A couple months ago I ordered a year-long subscription free with airline miles, with grand aspirations of reading it cover-to-cover every week. I do read The Week and the Atlantic Monthly cover-to-cover-- am addicted to both. But the Economist is just too much. Every week I am incredulous that it's here again, when I only made it through a couple pages of the last chockfull edition. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Crazy. Yet another reason why I think Russia is one of the places to keep an eye on at this moment in time. Putin really scares me.
Post a Comment