My goal has been to get my apartment "moved into" enough that I can take pictures to show to family-- but not there yet. Still some boxes and bare walls. My new goal is to do it by Thanksgiving!! Tell Cory I MISS him!!
wife and mom... researcher and PhD student... usually not in one place for too long... pieces of my heart in Oregon, the Middle East, and many other places I've lived or loved... trying most of all to hunger for Heaven
2 comments:
Ooo, you need to put up some pictures of your apartment so those of us far away can see where you live!
Cory says, "hellooooooo, are you there?" :)
My goal has been to get my apartment "moved into" enough that I can take pictures to show to family-- but not there yet. Still some boxes and bare walls. My new goal is to do it by Thanksgiving!! Tell Cory I MISS him!!
Post a Comment