Wednesday, September 17, 2008

quick goodie

I am sitting in a wing chair in the Harvard library working on editing a document that I have been working on for weeks now (and it's only 3 pages! I am concluding that time spent on a document is a direct function of number of co-workers, 3 in this case, but it's also fun to work with other really smart people!) 

Anyway, I am listening to a song on repeat, and I just have to share it because it's too good. We're going to go see Brooke Fraser this Sunday and I'm sooo excited! I had never even heard of her, but we had coffee with my friend Mike last Sunday and he knew about her and that the concert was happening. Yay for friends who introduce me to cool new stuff. And yay for old friends. I have barely seen Mike in the last 5 years since we worked together with the youth group in Saudi, and I am still half overwhelmed at how glad I am to see him again. You know those friends who are just really heart friends, even if you don't see them for years?

Okay, here's the song (yes, she's singing about God! she actually sings with Hillsong as well as doing mainstream stuff-- she's apparently huge in New Zealand, where she's from): 

(argh, there's some glitch and I can't get the link to paste in here... go to YouTube and search for Shadowfeet and it will pop right up)


No comments: